If you'd like to attend a telemeeting at San Jose SAA, please call us at (520) 815-7108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Jose SAA (Phoenix, Arizona) Zoom Meeting
Day/Time: 365 days/year
- 7:00 PM Evenings
- 6:30 AM Weekdays
- 8:00 AM Weekends
Meeting ID: 347 198 8760
Passcode: (call or email as mentioned above)
Join Zoom Meeting:
+16699009128,,3471988760# US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- We choose for ourselves whether to participate over phone or with video. If we choose to participate with video, we are careful to consider that some actions - such as vaping, lounging in bed, eating, driving or multi-tasking - may be distracting or triggering to other members.
- We keep ourselves muted unless we are actively sharing to prevent background noise.
- We listen respectfully to what others have to say. We share our experience as it seems appropriate and allow time for others to share as well.
- We use the words ‘I’ or ‘we’ instead of ‘you’ when sharing about our recovery.
- We do not interrupt or give advice.
- We address our sharing to the whole group and avoid referring to other people in our shares.
- A meeting is not a place to meet sexual partners, nor is it group therapy.
- We try not to use offensive language, just as we try not to use explicit descriptions of our acting out behavior.
- We avoid mentioning specific names, places, and websites associated with our acting-out behaviors, as well as authors, books, therapies, treatment centers, and other fellowships not associated with SAA.
- Our focus remains on the solution, rather than the problem.
- We strive to practice anonymity and confidentiality, so the meeting will be a safe place for each and every sex addict.
- We generally use only our first names in the group, to help ensure anonymity.
- Whom we meet or what is said in meetings is treated as confidential and is not discussed with non-group members.
NOTE: All meeting times are Arizona time. Arizona does not participate in Daylight Savings Time.
Be A Telemeeting Trusted Servant
Use the links below to sign up as trusted servant for a meeting for the month. We commit to being trusted servant for the particular time and day of the week for the entire month. If for any reason you are unable to host a particular meeting for the slot you sign up for, please ensure you find someone to cover the meeting.
Minimum Requirement: Laptop or desktop computer with video camera and microphone capabilities
|Sunday||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||Sunday Sunrise||11th Step Meditation & Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Open
|Sunday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Sunday Night Book Study||SAA Green Book Study||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Second week of the month
|Monday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Monday Morning Step Study||Green Book Step Study||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Monday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||New Comers Meeting||New Comers Meeting Green Book with Check-In||Launch Zoom||Open
|Tuesday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Tuesday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Tuesday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Foundations of Recovery for Newcomers||Topic Discussion followed by Open Floor for Questions||Launch Zoom||Open
|Wednesday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Green Book Study||Green Book Study||Launch Zoom||Open|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Wednesday Night Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion with Check-In||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Third Week of the month
|Thursday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Thursday Morning Wakeup||11th Step Meditation & Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Open
|Thursday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Thursday Night Green Book Study||Green Book Study||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Friday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Friday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Friday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Friday Night Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Fourth Week of the month
|Saturday||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||Saturday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion in small groups with Check-In||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - First Week of the month
|Saturday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Step-by-Step||1) Step Study|
2) 12 & 12 Study
3) Tradition of the Month
4) Ask It Basket