If you'd like to attend a telemeeting at San Jose SAA, please call us at (520) 815-7108 or email us at email@example.com.
San Jose SAA (Phoenix, Arizona) Zoom Meeting
Day/Time: 365 days/year
- 7:00 PM Evenings
- 6:30 AM Weekdays
- 8:00 AM Weekends
Meeting ID: 347 198 8760
Passcode: (call or email as mentioned above)
Join Zoom Meeting:
+16699009128,,3471988760# US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Our group conscience, guided by our Higher Power through the 12 Traditions, has established the following boundaries for our meetings:
- We choose for ourselves whether to participate over phone or with video. If we choose to participate with video, we are careful to consider that some actions - such as vaping, lounging in bed, eating, driving or multi-tasking - may be distracting or triggering to other members.
- We keep ourselves muted unless we are actively sharing to prevent background noise.
- We listen respectfully to what others have to say. We share our experience as it seems appropriate, and allow time for others to share as well.
- We use the words ‘I’ or ‘we’ instead of ‘you’ when sharing about our recovery. We do not interrupt or give advice.
- We address our sharing to the whole group, not to one or more individuals.
- A meeting is not a place to meet sexual partners, nor is it group therapy.
- We try not to use offensive language, or descriptions that are too explicit.
- We avoid mentioning specific names, places, and websites associated with our acting-out behaviors, as well as authors, books, therapies, treatment centers, and other fellowships not associated with SAA.
- Our focus remains on the solution, rather than the problem.
- We strive to practice anonymity and confidentiality, so the meeting will be a safe place for each and every sex addict.
- We generally use only our first names in the group, to help ensure anonymity.
- Whom we meet or what is said in a meeting is treated as confidential and is not discussed with non-group members.
To help ensure our common welfare, we all have a responsibility to honor and uphold these boundaries at all times when in the meeting space.
NOTE: All meeting times are Arizona time. Arizona does not participate in Daylight Savings Time.
Be A Telemeeting Trusted Servant
Use the links below to sign up as trusted servant for a meeting for the month. We commit to being trusted servant for the particular time and day of the week for the entire month. If for any reason you are unable to host a particular meeting for the slot you sign up for, please ensure you find someone to cover the meeting.
- Be a member of the San Jose SAA Group.
- Definition of Membership: Membership of the San Jose SSA Group requires attending a minimum of six (6) meetings at San Jose within the preceding six (6) months. (San Jose SAA Bylaws)
- There are no stated sobriety requirements.
- Electronic device with video camera and microphone capabilities.
- Reliable internet connection to access Zoom.
|Sunday||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||Sunday Sunrise||11th Step Meditation and Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Open
|Sunday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Sunday Night Book Study||Green Book Study||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - First Week of the Month
|Monday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Monday Morning Step Study||Green Book Step Study||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Monday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Monday Night Newcomers Meeting||Green Book Study with Check-In||Launch Zoom||Open
|Tuesday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Tuesday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Tuesday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Tuesday Night Foundations of Recovery for Newcomers||Topic Discussion and Questions||Launch Zoom||Open
|Wednesday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Wednesday Morning Green Book Study||Green Book Study||Launch Zoom||Open|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Wednesday Night Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion with Check-In||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Second Week of the Month
|Thursday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Thursday Morning Wake-Up||11th Step Meditation and Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Open
|Thursday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Thursday Night Step Study||Green Book Step Study||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Friday||6:30 AM||7:30 AM||Friday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom||Closed
|Friday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Friday Night Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Third Week of the Month
|Saturday||8:00 AM||9:00 AM||Saturday Morning Topic Discussion||Topic Discussion with Check-In||Launch Zoom|
Step Story - Fourth Week of the Month
|Saturday||7:00 PM||8:00 PM||Saturday Night Step-by-Step||1) Step Study|
2) Voices of Recovery
3) Tradition Study
4) Literature Study
5) "Ask-it Basket"